
Today I am 40 weeks! Yay! I think I might be feeling contractions every so often, but I'm not sure as they could be Braxton Hicks, although I don't think I've ever had those before. I'm drinking cinnamon stick tea (again, I had 3 cups last night) to kind of "help" Emmalee want to come today or soon.
It is so hard to believe that soon Steve and I will no longer be 2, but 3!!! I am excited, anxious, scared, and sometimes still in disbelief that all of this is happening. :-)
God really used this scripture in my devotion today to encourage and love on me:
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow by the power of the holy spirit." -Romans 15:13
and
"The peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -Phillippians 4: 7
2 comments:
Emmalee will be here soon, Yah:) I can't wait to meet her! Try to relax and get some rest this last little bit before she gets here.
At 40 weeks, it's probably not braxton hicks...=0) Your almost there! Can't to meet Emmalee.
Post a Comment