Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Shower at Work (Atlantic Shores Baptist Church)








Wednesday October 8, 2008 @ 10am the lovely girls that I work with (paid & volunteer) in the children's ministry threw me an incredible baby shower! Everything was so gorgeous: the tables, arrangements/decor (in Emmalee's room colors) (flower and homemade with decorative paper, diaper cake, even the fruit was in a baby carriage cut out from a watermelon!), the food (and it was yummy too!), the favors, and the gifts...I could go on and on.

I am so blessed to have all of these women in my life. It will be hard to transition from working here where I started as the intern 2 years ago, to know being part-time staff and part of the team (and getting paid!). But Steve and I really feel like it is the right decision to be there for Emmalee while she is in her first years and for me to be able to finish grad school.

Thank you Mendy, April, Janita, Denise, Jessica, Jayne, Sheila,and Connie!

PS: I'm at 35 weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I could open the site! The party looks like it was beautiful! You are looking great for 35 weeks. Emmalee will be here before you know it, I can't wait to meet her.