Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Maternity Pictures @ 34 weeks



Saturday, October 4th Steve and I had some maternity photos taken by our good friend Stephen Kinstler (his website is: www.vabeachweb.com) at First Landing State Park in Va Beach in the woods and on the beach. It was so much fun! We used several different props that I brought to make the the pictures extra special such as: homemade baby booties, baby Steeler's jersey, University of Georgia booties/socks, and some block letters that spelled out our daughter's name. I left my battery for my own camera at home charging so I couldn't get a picture of me and Steve together that night, but I did get Steve to take one of me with my new white maternity button up shirt that I wore for the shoot at home when we got back from dinner at Kinncaid's...it was so yummy!

I'll let you know when we get the proofs and direct to his site to see them. :-)

No comments: